Coloured display, large keyboard and seven ergonomic programmable keys to facilitate efficient and effective communications in various working conditions.
Analogue or Digital
It is possible to configure both analogue and digital channels. This enables the user to utilise mix mode scan and switch between the two, making it simpler to migrate to digital.
Packed with Functionality
Besides the traditional communication features, the MD785i offers numerous digital functions, including text messages, GPS (optional), roaming and safety features such as lone worker alert and emergency call.
Reliable and Durable
MD785i complies with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G and IP54 standards, ensuring outstanding performance in various working conditions.
MD785i supports both basic and advanced encryption technology. This provides a high level of security protection for voice and data communications.
Full Duplex (optional)
Enables users to make simultaneous calls to other DMR trunking radios (MD785i and PD985) as well as Public Switched Telephone Network phones and mobile phones that can be reached via the DMR infrastructure.
Single Frequency Repeater (optional)
When SFR is enabled, MD785i uses one slot to receive voice and data, and forwards them on another slot, extending the communication range in DMO mode
Allows the monitoring and control of external devices via the radio.
Send a priority transmission to interrupt other calls, ideal for important, critical messages.
Using pseudo-trunking, a Hytera patented technology, slots can be shared to improve capacity usage with transmissions either direct to device or to a repeater.
Hytera XPT (Extended Pseudo Trunking) enables you to use limited spectrum resources more efficiently, dynamically assigning channel resource without needing a dedicated control channel.
Combining noise cancelling technology to remove nusiance noise from the transmission, delivering clear communications.
The Lone Worker feature uses a timer in the radio to measure inactivity. If the timer expires, a warning is issued, and if there is no response to that, the alarm is triggered.
Raise an alarm with top priority to a base station or to other radios with the pre-programmed emergency mode, identifying the ID of the person issuing the alarm.
Charger & Power
- Frequency Range
- VHF: 136-174MHz UHF1: 400-470MHz UHF2: 450-520MHz UHF3: 350-400MHz
- Channel Capacity
- 1024 (64 zones with 256 channels per zone)
- Digital Protocol
- ETSI-TS102 361-1,2 & 3
- 60 x 174 x 200(mm)
- 2.0'' 6 rows
- Programmable Buttons
- Dust & Water Intrusion
- IP54 Standard
- (G) version only (via separate antenna)
- Option Board
- Intrinsically Safe Option
- Bluetooth Audio
- Optional (external adaptor)
- Data Services via Bluetooth
- Stun / Unstun
- Remote Monitor
- IP Site Connect
- 5 Tone Signalling
- 2 Tone Signalling
- HDC1200 Signalling
- DTMF (Phone Patch)
- Emergency Mode
- Lone Worker
- Digital Encryption
- Basic encryption as standard (10, 32 & 64 character keys). 40 bit Enhanced Encryption as Standard (R7.5 firmware)Advanced encryption (Hytera or DMRA 128 bits and 256bits AES) available via chargeable licence file.
- Multiple Key Encryption Decode
- Multilanguage Menu
- Power on & off user logo programming
- Voice Interrupt
- Yes (TX Interrupt for voice call, emergency call, remote dekey, text message.)
- No of Contacts (Conventional)
- Digital 1024 Analogue 2-Tone 32 Analogue HDC1200 200 Analogue 5-Tone 255
- No of Contacts (Trunking)
- Private Contacts 512 Group Contacts 1024
- Text Messaging
- 256 characters (requires keypad microphone for free text)
- Quick Text Messages
- Up to 25 pre-programmed via CPS
- MPT1327 / 1343 Trunking
- Yes via free of charge licence key
- Tier 3 Trunking
- Available via chargeable licence file
- Over-the-Air Programming
- Yes via smartdispatch 4.0
- Analogue Only Version
- Not Available
- Mixed Mode Operation
- Full Duplex Calls
- Single Frequency Repeater