- ALL TYPES OF VOICE CALL Voice calls that meet various dispatching operational needs including: private call, group call and all call. Every client console is able to access up to 8 voice dispatching channels. Through these dispatching channels, the system can receive all types of calls, as well as trigger any type of call through a user-friendly and easy-to-operate interface.
- VOICE RECORDING & PLAYBACK All incoming / outgoing calls will be recorded and stored on the Hytera Smart Dispatch System server. This includes all types of DMR voice calls and PSTN interconnected voice calls. Users can retrieve recorded voice calls and play them back at any time so that important conversations are not missed. All recorded voice calls can be searched via time of call, caller ID or caller ID.
- PHONE INTERCONNECT Implemented via the SIP standard protocol to integrate with standard IP-PBX for voice interconnection between radios and PSTN public phone network. This allows the dispatcher make or receive PSTN/PABX calls through the dispatcher client console and for the radios to make calls to telephones and vice versa.
- VISUALISED DISPATCHING The dispatcher can perform various functions to terminals displayed on the map, including calls, presence check, call alert, text messages and remote monitor. The current map interface can be saved so that when the client logs into the system again, the GPS can automatically open the previously saved map interface.
- AUDIOLINK Allows users to patch talk groups, channels, sites and systems together so there is seamless communication between all radio users. Once the communication link is established all radios operate together regardless of frequency or mode (analogue or digital). All these configurations can be easily configured through the Hytera Smart Dispatch System dispatcher console.
- REMOTE MONITORING By un-muting the microphone of a radio, the Hytera Smart Dispatch System will be able to monitor voice activities remotely without the PTT button having to be pressed. This can be useful in emergency situations when the control centre needs to listen to remote voice activities without the need for the radio PTT to be pressed.
- DISPATCHER INTERCOM Supports direct communication between client consoles through the Hytera SmartDispatch System. Users can choose either one-to-one intercom or broadcasting intercom from the client interface.
- GPS POSITIONING This feature is only available for radio subscribers which are fitted with GPS. Each radio subscriber is able to obtain its location coordinate information from this built-in GPS module. The Hytera Smart Dispatch System can retrieve the location information of any radio either by requesting on demand the current position of the radio or by sending a Start Tracking Command, setting up a radio to update the location information from the radio to Hytera SmartDispatch periodically with a configurable time interval.
- REAL-TIME TRACKING The location of any radio can be tracked in real time. Users have the option to display the location route on the map. The tracking interval depends on the location update interval configured in each radio and the channel loading of DMR system. The total number of location tracking activities that can be activated at one time will depend on the mapping system and limitations of system resources.
- LOCATION HISTORY & ROUTE PLAYBACK All location information of radios will be kept in the systems database for later retrieval and history location checking. Users are allowed to query history location information of a radio as well as playing back the location route of a radio within a specified time interval.
- TELEMETRY Remote Monitor Control, Receive Alerts and Record devices connecting to a radio.
- REGIONS & GEOFENCING Dispatch users can define regions on the map as working or restricted areas for a predefined set of radios. This can also be enabled in each region. Once the geofencing rule is infringed (based on whether the area is a working or restricted one) by any of the predefined set of radios, a geofencing alarm will be activated in the control centre and optionally a message will be sent to the subscriber unit.
- TEXT MESSAGING Dispatchers are able to send and receive DMR standard text messages. A text message can be sent to a radio, or a group message can be sent to a group of radios identified by group ID. A chat-based GUI is used to send and receive text messages. All incoming and outgoing text messages are stored in the database for later retrieval. A text message can be sent automatically at a preset time, e.g, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, etc.
- MULTIPLE MAPPING SUPPORT Provides multiple mapping options for a user to select based on their own usage requirement. These mapping engines support both on-line mapping, such as Google Maps, and off-line mapping, such as MapInfo.
- EMAIL GATEWAY The Hytera SmartDispatch System server integrates with SMTP and POP3 servers. This allows the dispatcher to send email from any email client to a radio. The radios are also allowed to send text messages to any email address.
- EMERGENCY ALARM When an emergency is activated by a subscriber radio, the Hytera SmartDispatch System will trigger an alarm. Optionally, the location information of the radio that triggers the emergency will be shown on the map depending on the validity of the location information of the radio by the time the emergency is triggered. When speed alarm is enabled, alarm messages will be dispatched to radios that exceed the over-speed alarm limit. Hytera SmartDispatch System will automatically receive emergency alarms from radios. By clicking “Take” it means the dispatcher is informed of the emergency; and clicking “Handle” indicates the dispatcher has handled the emergency.
- IMPORT/EXPORT IN BATCH When there are a number of radios or work groups to add, an Excel file can be generated by inputting all information about these. This can then be imported into the system to improve efficiency. The user can also export information about the existing radios or work groups as Excel files from the system.
- RADIO STUN/ACTIVATION A Radio can be stunned remotely. This is a useful feature when it is being used illegally is lost or has been stolen. The stunned radio is able to power on but not able to transmit or receive transmissions. The radio can be activated again when necessary by the administrator.
- WIDE-AREA NETWORKING The server, gateway and terminal can all be deployed throughout the wide area network.
- OFF-LINE RADIOS MESSAGE & ON-LINE/OFF-LINE STATUS REPORTING You can send a text message to offline radios. When the radio registers online, the text message will be received. When the radio is powered on / off it will send a status report to the dispatcher. They will also be able to check the status of any radio with status query command. This allows the dispatcher to monitor the status of all the radios in the system.
- REPEATER ACCESS The utilisation of a repeater can reduce the amount of gateways required, lower operational costs and expand the communication range. The Hytera SmartDispatch System can support single station mode and IP connection mode with a repeater.
- OTAP Radio features over the air, such as radio ID, radio Alias, colour code, slot operation, Tx & Rx frequency, Rx group list, and Tx contact name can be programmed over the air.
- DATABASE BACKUP/RECOVERY The database and recorded files are an important part of the system. To reduce risk and recover data when necessary, the Hytera SmartDispatch System offers two ways to back up the database, manual or automatic.
- REPORTING AND STATISTICS The Hytera SmartDispatch System can generate various types of reports, examples include, calling report, radio status report and location tracking report.
Developed in accordance with the digital ETSI radio standard DMR, the Hytera SmartDispatch application is designed as an efficient communication and support tool to manage and direct all of your DMR conventional Tier II radio subscribers. With its client-server architecture, its modular design and its Voice-over-IP support (VoIP), Hytera Smart Dispatch offers you the latest dispatching features in one software solution.
Flexible system deployment
The Hytera SmartDispatch application is not a single module, but a group of components that can be built up to a system, based on subscriber size, topology and coverage requirements. It can be configured as a small single-site system, up to a large multi-site, cross-country network system. All configurations can easily be managed through a remote configuration tool.
Smart Dispatch Benefits