The RD985S repeaters high-resolution display, programmable buttons and clear LED indicators make it easy-to-use either during ongoing operations or for maintenance tasks.
The transmission power on the RD985S dramatically broadens the networks communication coverage over large areas, thus reducing network investment.
The RD985S_100W high power amplifier still lends itself to a compact 2U structural design. Its flexibility and easy installation into various areas negates installation concerns.
High Cooling Capacity
The RD985S_100W amplifier is high efficient in its dissipation of the heat generated during operation. With the addition of an integrated fan system ensuring stable and powerful operation.
IP Multi-site Connection
IP network easily connects multiple RD985S (100W)repeaters in analogue and digital modes. This enables cost-effective, large coverage communication network to be deployed across multiple locations.
Mixed Mode Operation
RD985S (100W)series repeaters can support mixed channel mode to detect receiving signal, and automatically switch between analogue and digital.
Hytera offers various applications enriching functionality of the RD985S (100W)series repeaters. For dispatching there is SmartDispatch or SamrtOne and forremote programming there is OTAP. Open API can be provided for third p[arty development.
Back to Back Solutions
RD985S (100W)series repeaters can detect cross-band and cross-system communications in DMR Tier II through Hytera's Back-to-Back solution. When connected to a Hytera mobile radio, the RD985S (100W)repeaters enable a wireless connection between two systems when no IP link is available.
Smart Network Management
Hytera delivers XNMS as the professional network management platform for RD985S (100W)series repeaters. The XNMS can remotely monitor services, configure parameters and export statistics report for network diagnosis.
Charger & Power
- Frequency Range
- RD985S_100W: UHF1: 400-470MHz VHF1: 136-174MHz
- Channel Capacity
- Channel Spacing
- Operating Voltage
- RD985S_100W: 28V DC
- Current Drain
- Standby - RD985S_100W: ≤0.5A Transmit - RD985S_100W: ≤12.5A
- Frequency Stability
- Antenna Stability
- Duty Cycle
- Dimensions (HxWxD)
- 88 x 483 x 366 mm
- LCD Display
- 220 x 176 pixels 262000 Colours, 2.0 inch, 4 rows
- Analogue - 0.28μV (12dB SINAD); 0.22μV (Typical)(12dB SINAD); 0.4μV (20dB SINAD) Digital - 0.3μV/BER5%
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity
- TIA-603: 65dB @ 12.5kHz; 70dB @ 20/25kHz ETSI: 65dB @ 12.5kHz; 70dB @ 20/25kHz
- TIA-603: 75dB @ 12.5/20/25kHz ETSI: 70dB @ 12.5/20/25kHz
- Spurious Response Rejection
- TIA-603: 80dB @ 12.5/20/25kHz ETSI: 80dB @ 12.5/20/25kHz
- Hum and Noise
- 40dB @ 12.5kHz, 43dB @ 20kHz 45dB @ 25kHz
- Rated Audio Power Output
- Rated Audio Distortion
- Audio Response
- Conduct Spurious Emission
- RF Power Output
- RD985S_100W: 5-50W (adjustable
- FM Modulation
- 11K0F3E @ 12.5kHz; 14K0F3E @ 20kHz; 16K0F3E @ 25kHz
- 4FSK Digital Modulation
- 12.5kHz Data Only: 7K60FXD; 12.5kHz Data &Voice: 7K60FXW
- Conducted/ Radiated Emission
- -36bBm < 1GHz; -30dBm > 1GHz
- Modulation Limiting
- ± 2.5kHz @ 12.5kHz; ± 4.0kHz @ 20kHz; ± 5.0kHz @ 25kHz
- FM Hum & Noise
- 40dB @ 12.5kHz; 43 dB @ 20kHz;45dB @ 25kHz
- Adjacent Channel Power
- 60dB @ 12.5kHz; 70dB @ 20/25kHz
- Audio Response
- + 1 ~ -3dB
- Audio Distortion
- ≤ 3%
- Digital Vocoder Type
- AMBE++, SELP
- Digital Protocol
- ETSI-TS102 361-1,-2,-3
- Operating Temperature
- Storage Temperature